Expanding the ecosystem of various entertainment DAPPS to XETA Entertainment Metaverse
Metaverse usage fee, Merchandise sales fee
Artists’ Music/Digital Music Release and Streaming Revenue
Publication and sale of digital NFTs Revenue
Metaverse usage fee, Merchandrise sales fee
Marketplace subscription service fees (users, monthly-automatic payment)
Revenue from the sales of artists’ digital items
Seoul, New York, Tokyo, Beijing, etc. Metaverse entertainment facilities and real estate
Management of buildings for concert halls and entertainment facilities
Revenue model depending on shopping mall move-in rental business/advertising business
DeFi financial services
Cooperation with various third-parties by providing SDKs, sales commission share
Fees related to the production of artist performances
Artist NFT Issuance and Transaction Fees / Music service fees
Metaverse space sale and rental revenue / Brokerage Fees
Financial Services Revenue
Game company move-in operation fees
Other metaverse management fees, etc.
- Continuously holding auditions and concerts within the metaverse.
- Designing Metaverse for people in their teens and twenties with the release of various interiors and avatar items.
- Attracting popular and luxury brands to enter the market.
- Variety of mini-game services in XVERSE with mobile game items transactions.
- Expansion of entertainment partners to attract YouTubers and celebrities to XETA Attracting fashion/luxury brands (Sales of avatar items) and IKEA store (Sales of interior items) to XETA.
- Continuous promotion of NFT-related content The goal of 10,000,000 global users by 2022.